Hendeer 'NORWEGIAN WOOD' WOVEN PICNIC RUG
These woven tapestry blankets are so versatile! Use them as a picnic rug or beach blanket outdoors...as a throw or wall tapestry, indoors....
These woven tapestry blankets are so versatile! Use them as a picnic rug or beach blanket outdoors...as a throw or wall tapestry, indoors.
Our 'Norwegian Wood' picnic rug is a gorgeous vintage-inspired design. It has a charming colour combination of brown, orange, taupe with hints of turquoise accents. Delicate yet eclectic, this picnic rug will inspire romantic picnics and bohemian interiors. This piece has folk and old-world charm entrenched in its design.
It is a light-weight throw that is thoughtfully woven using a blend of cotton and recycled polyester (sourced from plastic bottles and waste diverted from landfill and our oceans) ... to create an intricate bohemian folk & structured design.
Its use is only limited by your imagination.
Regular size 130x160cm
HOW TO USE:
- Great as a decorative throw around the home
- Toss it over your armchair and lounge
- Use it as a lounge cover
- Snuggle with it while reading a good book or watching Netflix
- Use it on your bed as a coverlet, for a burst of colour
- As a floor rug (it would need an anti-slip mat underneath on hard flooring), or
- Hang it on the wall as a great alternative to wall art.
- It is great as a picnic rug or beach blanket. Its woven construction means that it is durable and suitable for ground cover, shielding you from the grass or sand.
- Use it as a blanket, shawl or wrap. Being woven and breathable, it will offer great protection from the wind or cold while sitting around a campfire.
- Perfect travel companion and ideal for concerts and festivals with its laid-back design.
- Great for glam camping!